Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Yek's Attire for Minnesota Weather

Many of you ask me how cold it is out here followed by what I wear to deal with the madness. Well, today I decided that since it was 6 degrees below zero today, I would show you what it takes for Yek to be a Minnesotan. I'll show you one by one.

I didn't want to start off in my underwear because y'all might stumble (j/k) so I am showing you the bottom part all at once... Boxer briefs, thermal pants, jeans and a wife beater.

Next is the tight long sleeve shirt...
T-shirt for work...

The light fleece jacket. This is a must!

The winter everyday jacket...

The ear warmers are awesome...

The beanie and the face mask that I was telling some of you about...

Last but not least are my wool socks, leather gloves, and waterproof boots.

Those of you that are complaining about the cold in Cali are insane. Come out here during the winter and see if you can hang out for a week. It's so intense over here. This would be a good time to pray for me and this madness. Oh yeah, this is me in the apartment...


5 comments:

Matthew said...

You've got to check out the best BANDLESSS ear warmers on the planet - EarMitts. I'm a teen entrepreneur and I'll NEVER wear the kind with bands again now that I'm spoiled. Check it out at MittsForYourEars.com Matthew

God is good! said...

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! It is crazy to see you in all that clothes...what you wear in your apt is what you wear when im freezing my butt off out here...thats pretty intense. I will pray for you and your sickness...hope you feel better! =)

Aura said...

I can probably hang with the cold. But why would I want to? LOL I've had 5 1/2 years of snow back in Toronto, now you know how it was for me. :)

I heard from Ku you were sick. Hope you're feeling better!

Rubyellen said...

crazy!!! dude tone-ster you got a new number?!! what is it? We missed you this Christmas!!!

Gen said...

dude i love the face mask...just don't rob anything liquor stores!!