Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's been a while...

I just wanted to update you guys on my life out here...

I shared to the gospel to a friend that used to work at Best Buy with me and it seemed to have went really well. His name is Karl. He has been going with me to the church and he is asking a lot of questions. I have been discipling him and it has been working out great so far. It is really convicting because he seems to be a lot more hungry for the word than me. Not that it is a race or competition but I don't want to lose a hunger for the word.

My interview went went well for those of you that didn't know. I talked with him for a while and we were laughing and just having a good conversation. It didn't feel much like an interview. I also got another job out here. I work at Macaroni Grill in the evenings now. God has just been faithful to answer prayers. I'm not sure if you guys prayed but if you did I hope your faith is strengthened because he answered the prayers.

I do miss you guys a lot. Not that I get lonely anymore but the difference in the level of friendship is not even close. There are no Lous, Arts, Rubys, Jennifers (This list can go on forever so please don't feel left out). Being out here really makes me appreciate my Homies back home.

4 comments:

God is good! said...

Yes! There are no ME'S!! j/k...homies for life! Praise God for answered prayers! =)

Eleazar & Heather said...

THAT'S IT!!! Were not coming! You didn't mention us you lying heart of a friend... :)

Miss you hammy

P.S. Thats great about your friend.

My name is Frances said...

Yay! Let us know how Karl grows...Elijah says "Elmo" j/k that was me :)

My BIG belly says hi!

Rubyellen said...

DUDE! You mean there are no JACKS!!! well, there is only one Jack Bauer... and that is me!!!