Monday, December 31, 2007

Back Home?

I'm so confused about which place to call home. I was calling Minneapolis Home when I was in Cali but when I am here in MN, Cali is home. I figure none of them are home. Heaven is home and one day we will be home. We are citizens of heaven.

Well, I was very blessed by most of you. I was glad that I got to hang out with many of you while I was out there. Those of you who say they missed me and did not attempt to hang out with me are liars and the truth is not in you...j/k. I enjoyed my stay with you all and the talks that I had with many of you were very encouraging and fruitful. I wish I didn't have to come back here but the Lord has different plans for me right now. I feel refreshed though. I am not as homesick as I thought I'd be. The new count down for when I will see you starts. Please call me if you get a chance because I got a new phone and I don't know anyone's numbers.

I love my little nephews! They are so cute.

No comments: