Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow Storm

It's crazy...

Snow is no joke over here. In CA, snow is exciting and fun to play in. In MN, snow is scary! It's still fun and beautiful to see all the rooftops covered in snow, snowflakes falling from the sky, and Christmas trees having real snow on the tips of the branches. I have no one here to throw snowballs at so i just throw it at my truck. I won both snowball fights against the truck. I didn't even get hit once. I did trip though and get snow all over my left side.

I wish all my family and friends could come over here and we can have a White Christmas over here. We can all be huddled close together in below zero degree weather drinking hot chocolate and singing songs of praise for sending us his Son. We could talk about all that God has done for us through the year and get excited for God is going to do for us in 2008. That would have been fun. Instead we'll do it over there minus the snow.

6 comments:

God is good! said...

hahah good job for winning your snowball fights! Sounds like fun...i want to throw snowballs at you and run...you will never catch me! haha j/k you got me! Cant wait to see you...very soon!

helen said...

i wanna see snow!!1

Hazel said...

heroes: frickin nathan! why?!
i still Love peter.

Gen said...

ooh oatie haven't talked to you for a couple of weeks...ooh snow love it!! ooh hot chocolate...I'm there! well can't wait to see you in a week and a half. Bring some snow over!

My name is Frances said...

Awh, ELijah would be tripping out on snow all over the world! But he'd love it and try to throw it at you but it would only go to where his feet are.

Can't wait til you guys reunite!!!
"reunited and it feels so good..." (song)
-pranky

Yes...it means girl said...

I would beat you at a snowball fight. why? because I'm HARD...oh ya! Better believe it! I miss you and can't wait to see you. Praise God for His beautiful creation and for His protection over you, especially through your Man vs. Truck snowball fights. hahah... I'm sad I can't be there to see the snow this winter.... boo. But at least I get to see you! yay!

In Jesus name...