Thursday, September 20, 2007

To my little X

Oh Xander, I miss Xander. Ate Aimee sent me videos on my phone to watch of him and I just wanted to squeeze him! He is so cute! I was watching him laugh on the video and he looked exactly like his Father, but his father is not as cute. I love that boy and I pray for him whenever I think of my family back home. I pray that he and his hippie cousin will be great men of God. Men that will push, strive and yearn for God. I picture my little Xander boy playing his little high tech computer and running sound system for church. One day I will see this come true, Lord willing and his little woman (Braveheart) will next to him all cute together. I praise God for that kid because even though he probably forgot uncle Yek... he still brings so much joy to my heart. I love you Xander...and your little brother in your mommy's womb (I hope its a boy).

4 comments:

Rubyellen said...

haha...I didn't even know my daughter was bethrothed to get married!!!

Gen said...

OATIE, I HOPE SHE'S HAVING A GIRL!!! AND STOP CALLING HER BABY AN "IT"

Gen said...

Oatmeal cream pie...remember?!?

jOi-C said...

i'm just here to send you subliminal messages before you go to bed tonight *purple monkey purple monkey flying in the air towards your face as you cook* ahhaha oh man those were the days...still cracks me up...oh yeah you confused about the kuya comment...that's ethan...