Friday, September 5, 2008

TBI classes

I am back in the groove of school again but these classes are super intense. I love how much I am learning right now. God is much more glorious that I can imagine! I have a pretty wild imagination but God is Super Duper Amazing!!! I believe the angels call it Holy, Holy Holy! He is in a category of his own. I am not a great reader or a fast reader but the richness of what I am reading makes me want to read all day long. I understand why these scholars do it now. To know God more. To know the word more is the aim of my life. Please brothers and sisters, seek God in the Word knowing that is the all-satisfying mission in life.

John Wesley said this way: "I have thought I am a creature of a day, passing through life as an arrow through the air. I am a spirit come from God, and returning to God, just hovering over the great gulf, till a few moments hence, I am no more seen; I drop into an unchangeable eternity! I want to know one thing-the way to heaven, how to land safe on that happy shore. God himself has condescended to teach the way; for this very end he came from heaven. He has written it down in a book. O give me that Book at any price, give me the book of God."

No comments: