Sunday, August 24, 2008

Retreat!

The next 3 days I will be on a retreat with all the other TBI guys. This is the time we build great friendships and encourage one another for the coming year. I am so excited!!! I need all of your prayers because I have so many books to read. They said that we have to read every page and every paper that we write has to show that we have read the book in its entirety. I am not like PJ where I can burn holes in a book with my eyes or cause enough friction between the pages and my hands to start a fire like he can (if you have seen PJ read you know what I am talking about). I am excited for the growth that I will experience over these next few days and over the first semester.

2 comments:

God is good! said...

hahaha your funny! I will pray for you! Yay...i will see you in exactly 1 month from today!!! PARTY TIME!!

Hey we all want to go to the concert...call me when you get this.

Aura said...

Yek, how have you been? I miss your face.

~achau