Sunday, March 2, 2008

Wow!

Praise the LORD!!! I was speechless! Here's the conversation...

One of my BFF: Hey Yek, how far are you from E. Lake St.?

Yek: Not too far, why?

BFF: I am sending you money through Western Union and they are open 24 hrs. Call me when you get it.

Yek: Ok, thanks.

So I go to the Western Union and I get the money and I was in shock. The amount of money that I saw was out of this world! I almost peed in my pants! I called BFF back and the conversation continued.....

Yek: Are you Crazy?!?!

BFF: (chuckling) yeah, I knew you would need it.

Yek: Are you serious?!?! That's like... Why would... Wow! Thank you! Thank you! Praise God.

BFF: I'll talk to you later...

Yek: Ok. Wow! Thanks, bye.

I leave the name/s anonymous because the reward is in heaven. It was done in secret where only the Lord would see it so I praise God for the humility and the grace that was shown towards me.

BFF, you are blessed and I praise God that you would are using it to help others in need. I praise God for you and I love you very much and I cannot believe that you would sacrifice that much for me. I know it is because we have a savior that sacrificed everything for you... and me. Thanks again.

4 comments:

Gen said...

wow praise God...and I'm glad that you got in the program but also sad too...well where is my mail?

Yes...it means girl said...

Yek...you're very welcome for the money I sent you..hahah...I'm kidding for everyone reading this! ...hahaah..trying to take the credit.hahah...

Praise God for the family of God and how He uses others to bless us.

oh..and about my post...that was from a few years ago and I think I've learned more about the Bible since then...especially that there are only 2 books of Peter. haha...

PRAY THAT I GET IN!! ..and I WILL call you more...peace out mr. Eunich...love you! =)

God is good! said...

Wow praise God! God never fails to provide for our needs...He does it some way or another...God is good!!!

Rubyellen said...

praise God! He is so good and always gives us above and beyond... His grace and mercy endures forever! now be careful tone!