Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tough Guy

Ok, so last night I was the bouncer for the restaurant that I work at. I got there around 9 o'clock and I left work around 3:30am. What a night I had!!! I broke up two fights and some people wanted to fight me because I had to go around telling people that they had enough to drink and take it away from them. They did not want to stop so I had to kick them out of the restaurant. They did not want to fight me because they said "he probably knows taekwondo or something." Some drunk people were following me around the restaurant. It was an intense St Patty's day for me.

I had to get up this morning at 6:30 for work at Best Buy.... I'm exhausted.

6 comments:

Gen said...

yek got your letter and did you see sabrina's sexy face?

God is good! said...

WOW! What a night...your crazy man! Bouncer huh? Can you let me in for free? Hope you got some sleep later on that day.

Hazel said...

hey tough guy, i forgive you for missing my call. can you forgive me for missing yours? i was in class taking a boring midterm.

p.s. i think you would like the movie "in the valley of elah."

krissamartinez said...

eric. that's such a crazy story. i love that people think you know taekwondo or something. that's hilarious!!

i miss your face!

Rubyellen said...

is cause you ain't jack! i called you...

Yes...it means girl said...

I can beat you up. Don't mess with me. Have you seen the lady with the red heels riding home with her bike? If you see her, can you get her autograph for me. hahah...MISS YOU!!! I want your addy. peace.