Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The enemy comes back

Man. I don't know what to say. I miss you guys. I miss home. I'm getting homesick and I think it has a lot to do with the weather. I'm getting to the point where I want to go back home but then I think of the growth that the Lord has done in me I get excited to be here for the next few years. Pray for me please. I am running low on the strength because of the two jobs. I am not able to study as much or even keep my eyes open. If you get a chance please do pray that I get used to having 2 jobs. I miss you guys so much!

3 comments:

God is good! said...

Will do...Buddy!

Remember Buddy? My little monkey friend in the Philippines? He was cute, huh?

Hazel said...

yek yek, i miss you too!! i am praying for you! make me a white russian.

Yes...it means girl said...

okay...before your read this post, you need to imagine me right before your eyes..singing you this special number: ahem...


"The joy of the Lo-o-o-ord is your strength" (tack tack....that's the sound of me clapping)

"The joy of the Lo-o-o-ord is your strength" (tack tack)

"The joy of the Lo-o-o-ord is your strength. Oh the jo-oy of the Lo-ord is your strength"...

LOVE YOU! PRAYING FOR YOU! keep your eyes OPEN!