Wednesday, October 17, 2007

venting...


Last night was a normal night. I came home from work, took my shoes off, turned on some Shane and Shane, and started cooking. I ate and I started relaxing on my couch...normal stuff. I talk to my family regularly but this time it was different. Kuya RC and I were talking and all I could here was Xander yelling because he wanted to talk on the phone. I like to think he knows who he is talking to. Kuya said repeatedly "talk to uncle" and he would yell non-sense.

I miss my family. I knew I hadn't gotten rid of this feeling. I miss my family. I love that my Dad calls me every 3 days to see if I am doing okay. He says "I love you, son" after every call. He's so great! Dad, I'm sure you don't read this but if somehow you do get to this know that I love you so much and that I appreciate everything you help me with. I wish I could just hug you right now. Thanks Dad for supporting your sons in our decisions to go to the army, air force, and expensive colleges and ministry. I don't know if you know this but I have grown so much from this time out here and it would not be possible without the your love and support.

For everyone else, thanks for reading my venting...I miss you all too but not as much as my Dad.

7 comments:

God is good! said...

This is so cute...it made me really grateful for my family!

Yes...it means girl said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk...miss you. I have bad news.... =(

Rubyellen said...

your best friend family misses you too!!! i will call you soon... it has been so busy and crazy here.

krissamartinez said...

i misssss you eric!!!

Yes...it means girl said...

stop waking me up at the crack of dawn...let me sleep, foo! oh..and how was your trip back home?

helen said...

miss you much!

Yes...it means girl said...

YEK!!!!! miss your guts! reeally! no one makes me laugh the way you do.

in Jesus name I pray...


see what I mean, Carl Salesman!!!