Thursday, October 11, 2007

Torn

Geneyem sent out an Email saying that we should send letter for a Christian man, Mr. Son, to get out of prison because he scheduled to be executed publicly. I don't know how I feel about it. Maybe it is God's plan for him to be martyred for the cause of Christ, maybe it's not. I don't mean to be crude or seem anti-safety or anything but isn't it an honor to die for Christ? Wouldn't that encourage more saints to go out and be bold for the gospel? For Mr. Son to live is Christ and to die is gain. If he dies...he makes Christ look GLORIOUS!

I'm not sure how I feel. I am praying for what God wills for Mr. Son. I'm sure Mr. Son would want me brothers and sisters to do that.

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
- Christ

1 comment:

Gen said...

I know what you mean Yek...I felt the same. I wanted others to know what's going on with another brother in Christ. Oh sorry didn't call you back I was fixing and cleaning the apartment for her arrival. man this baby girl is so HM!! I'll call you next week, going to SD this weekend. adios!