Monday, April 14, 2008

Never feels like home

I hung out with my closest friends out here the other day and I realized (again) how different life is here. The friends that I have here are so great and so encouraging but its just not home. I don't know if it's because I live alone but as long as I have lived here I have never felt like this was home. Maybe it's because I think of home a lot and I miss my Family. I haven't even seen Zack Zack but I love him to death already. Anyway, I hate to be redundant but I miss you guys and you guys cannot be duplicated.

8 comments:

My name is Frances said...

I'm home alone for 4 days without your bother and I am sooooo sad :( I feel like you feel except I have a crazy little boy (which I'm sure you'd love) running around everywhere and I have a little bun in the oven bumping me all the time! Love you brother and we miss you too, but we shall see you soon, Lord willing.

God is good! said...

=)

God is good! said...

We miss you too and you cant be duplicated either...=)

Unknown said...

I sent you a picture yesterday I think that will comfort you.

Eleazar & Heather said...

Hey did you get that pic from Mike of you and Ele? Hilarious! My mom printed it out and put it on the fireplace and my dad had no idea who you guys were :) Silly boys! We miss you. What are you doing for the 4th of July?

Rubyellen said...

miss you tone!

Yes...it means girl said...

YEK!!! so it's been a month so I guess I should contact you now. and..you still haven't given me your addy slow poke... Hope all is well with you, except for the fact that you keep missing us. I can't wait to see you in ONE MONTH!!! yay!!!! No one can make me laugh the way you make me laugh, Yek. =) Miss you...

oh..and Lucy said hi...hahah...kidding... go kiss someone on the cheek..maybe that will make you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.