Wednesday, April 30, 2008

DC Trip

I praise God for my trip to DC. I love the city! I don’t care too much for the sites and tourist attractions but I just like the feel of the city. It’s definitely more Cali-like than Minnesota (It’s still snowing by the way). I had a blast even though Frances thought I was bored the whole time. I was able to rest and hang out with Elijah.

I am only in the airport and I miss him so much. I am getting water-eyed just writing this. We had such a good time together walking in the streets by ourselves, running around his new spider-man punching toy, and laying down together. I don’t think he understood the fact that I was not going to see him for a long time because when I said bye I had to wake him up myself. He was kind of out of it still but I could still hear him say “Lallu” very softly in my ear.

I love that little guy so much! I thank God that I have such an awesome family. I am so excited now to see Xander and Zack very soon. Thank you God!

(I’m full out crying in the airport writing this now)

4 comments:

God is good! said...

I'm glad you had fun with Elijah! =) Dont be sad...i'll pray for you my little big "Buddy".

Hazel said...

you make me laugh even almost 2000 miles away.

Gen said...

hey a couple more days and you'll be here, can't wait to see you...crazy foo!!

Unknown said...

no updates?