Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What the...?

Ok. Most of you guys know me well. When everyone is freezing, I'm good. When everyone is good, I'm burning up with my sleeves rolled up. Over here, forget about it! I am freezing my...bunz off. Last night I was walking around downtown wearing a pea coat that Jennifer gave me last year for Christmas and I was dying. My teeth were chattering and I was hugging myself with a scarf wrapped around my face only allowing myself to see through two holes for my eyes. I was walking around like a mummy! I was missing the sunny southern California weather where I only wore the pea coat twice. I miss wearing shorts in the winter time and flip flops on any given day. I layer three blankets on myself when I sleep since I cannot sleep with two. Many of you know that one of them is not really thick but its my security blanket. Please pray for me because I am dying over here. It is easy for me to lose focus and get out of here because I can no longer feel my feet.

I am writing this from home right now because I called in sick today. I cannot breathe through my nose and I possess a horrific cough. I think it had to do with last night and walking around downtown with snot frozen to my cheeks. Please pray that I get better. Thank you.

6 comments:

helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
helen said...

dear yekkie,

i will pray for you(r snotty cheeks)! oh man, you should layer 104803 more blankets like the princess and the pea (except she had mattresses). and drink tons of hot cocoa :D. but for now, take your vitamins, rest, and h2o!

God is good! said...

YAY! You finally get to wear the coat...but i will pray that you get better and that you would glorify God through this...pray for me also cuz i wasn't feeling good today...i might be getting the flu. hahah i know exactly what blanket is your "security" blanket...just thinking about it makes me laugh...hope you feel better!

krissamartinez said...

awww. poor eric!!!

Yes...it means girl said...

come on..man up...

haha..and wipe that snot from your nose!

I hate you.

How's Butch?

The Zaportezas said...

Man,
You still got that ugly sheet????
That ain't no blanket.....and don't worry, the weather just gets worst :)

Hope all is well in X-Garnet land. What did I tell you about missing that Filipino food, even if you didn't eat it that much back home....Once you finally get some, it's like, "I'm so hungry, I can eat a Horse!!" Later Mr. Freeze.

Love,
BATMAN